Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Thursday night me and my college friends had a little reunion in Little Rock. It was so fun for all of us to be together again because it's almost been 2 years since we've all been in the same place. My friend Copey flew in from London to spend the holidays in Conway and my friend Jessica lived in New York City after we graduated and recently moved back to Springfield, MO. Copey, Jessica, her boyfriend Mason, Kate, Sara, and I went to dinner at Loca Luna which was so good. I've never been there before but I really liked the food and the atmosphere. It's right on the river and really close to the rivermarket so afterward we drove downtown and went to meet some of Mason's friends from law school at a piano bar. We stayed there to ring in the new year and then Kate, Copey, and I spent the night in Little Rock. One of my mom's friends offered to open up her home to us and let us stay there for the night. It was so fun having a little sleepover and then waking up and going to Starbucks before heading back to Conway!

Copey, me, Kate, and Jess

Hope y'all had a fun holiday and are looking forward to all that 2010 has in store. By the way, I'm going with twenty-ten.



No comments:

Post a Comment