Well, after not blogging for months I am on a roll! Maybe I have a little too much time on my hands this week! I spent a lot of the day working on a final for one of my classes then drove to Little Rock to go for a bike ride with my friend Jenny around the Arkansas River! I have been wanting a bike forever and finally bought one this summer and LOVE it! I bought a Cannondale..it's a hybrid which means it's a mix between a road bike and a mountain bike. I didn't really want to be restricted as to where I could ride and I wanted something I could ride to class and around town. I did not plan on being one of those hardcore road bikers. And I'm still not. But I did give in and decide to invest in a pair of padded shorts after my first few rides and I'm happy about that decision!
As an added bonus, I had dinner at The Flying Fish! Guilty pleasure.



Yay for new bikes! I'm going to get one once the weather is nice. I loved your pictures from Chile - looks like you ladies had great time!!
ReplyDeletexo