Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blue Valentine

Has anyone seen the trailer for this movie? I'm dying to see it (the movie, not the trailer). Apparently they have been developing this film for a really long time, something like 10 years. It's playing at the Ragtag here in Columbia which is an awesome movie theatre attached to a bakery/bar. They play a lot of independent films. I saw The King's Speech there last weekend with some friends. Which, by the way, if you haven't seen...DO IT. It's the perfect combination of funny and heartwarming with a historical background which I love. Can't wait for the weekend! It's supposed to be 40 degrees on saturday!!!! Sad when I am excited for 40 degree weather. Have a good weekend, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. ummm yeah! Besides the fact that STUD is in it, looks like it will be a good flick. I have it queued in my netflix all ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw the trailer for this movie a few months ago and i am also really looking forward to seeing it :) looks very good!

    blessings!

    ReplyDelete