Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'd rather be..at the beach

My last spring break ever is next week! Hard to believe. This time last year my mom and I took a fun girls trip to Seaside during the break. We could not have asked for better weather the entire week. All the locals told us we came the best week because the weather the two weeks before we came had been terrible! The beach just has my heart. I love traveling but at the end of the day I would rather be laying out on the beach reading a good book and listening to the ocean. Wish we could go back this year but I'm going to Dallas for my friend's bachelorette party which I'm so excited about!

Beautiful sunrise.

Emerald coast.

The carriage house we stayed in. Cute and quaint.

My cute mama at lunch one day.

Transportation for the week. Love Schwinns and their retroness.

Happy (fat) Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I love going to the beach and love the anticipation on a beach trip :) what are you up to these days, girl?

    ReplyDelete