Sunday, March 7, 2010

Crazy Love


So I'm probably the last person to jump on this bandwagon. But I've been reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan and LOVE it. If you haven't read it yet I definitely recommend it. I'm about halfway through and I already feel like I need to read it again. There comes a lot of conviction with a book like this but it's so good for me. I already know this will go down as one of my favs. If you don't have time just yet to read the book go here to the website and watch the videos on the left side. They make you amazed at God all over again. And remind you how BIG God is and how small we are. Which is so good for the soul. It's a lot to process. But as soon as I do I'll let y'all know my thoughts!

Happy Oscar night everyone!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Christy!! You are not the last one on that bandwagon because I am reading it too!! I am about half way through and feel exactly the same with wanting to re-read it already. It is very challenging, convicting, and has so much truth. Love you friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete