I downloaded the new Passion CD called AWAKENING from this past year's conference and it's amazing!! I blogged a while back about listening to the talks and the playbacks also included the music which was AWESOME. Ever since I heard some of these songs I've been looking forward to this album and it's sooooo good!! The songs are so powerful and encouraging. Listening to the songs takes me back to that time and all that the Lord was teaching me. One of my favorites is "Our God" by Chris Tomlin and we actually sang it at The Village when I was in Dallas a few weeks ago and I was so excited! I told my friend Claire it makes me want to do a fist pump haha!
You can watch the youtube video
here.
I only have one more day here in St. Louis..time flies so fast! I'm heading to Conway for the weekend tomorrow after I'm done at Barnes-Jewish and then back to Columbia on Sunday! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Have a safe trip!!!
ReplyDelete