Sunday, March 21, 2010

Life Back in "Como"

I've been back in Columbia for a week now and life is back to normal again..for a little while at least! We started class on Monday and had our first quiz on Tuesday so our teachers didn't waste any time haha! It's been good to be back and see everyone since it's been about 3 months since I've been here. For all of us in PT school it's normal to leave and come back, but I think my friends who are here the whole time have a hard time keeping up! I feel like I'm here one day and gone the next. I hate that I'm so inconsistent but since it's not by choice I guess I have to be ok with it. I've definitely had moments since I've been back where I'm just so thankful to be here. I absolutely love my roommates, so it's been really fun to be back here with them. And the college life is nice after being in the "working world" for eight weeks. On Thursday my roommate and I went and worked out at "The Rec" and it was so pretty outside so we just went and laid out in the sun by this fountain on campus with our iPods on for an hour. One reason why I still love college! Of course this weekend it snowed about 2 inches on Saturday! I'm so over winter. I have been for a while now but after all this warm weather I was not excited about the snow! Good thing it's supposed to be in the 60's on Tuesday!

Go Tigers! Mizzou-Rah!
Can you sense the sarcasm? :) Only one more week until SPRING BREAK!! I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christy! I'm so glad I found your blog. You seem to be doing well! Just wanted to say Hi!

    ReplyDelete